The Plassey Leisure Park Nr Wrexham

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Have just spent a few days at the Plassey Leisure Park near Wrexham. It is a fantastic site, clean toilet facilities, restaurants, 2 bars, swimming pool and golf course amongst other things - check out the website - www.theplassey.co.uk

Highly recommended!

Apr 4, 2005
Visit site
Hi George

The Plassey is not far from me and I have heard nothing but good reports. Isn't it great when you find somewhere you really enjoy. Hope you have future visits. best wishes Chris

Apr 13, 2005
Visit site
We went to plassey last year and agree it is a lovely site however we did find the golfers to be a bit annoying as they constantly heckled anyone who dared go near the walk that went round the green and the children didnt appear too welcome, Ive also heard on another forum that this year the plassey has banned all ball games (which i agree with if its near the vans)and kids are apparently disuaded from riding cycles or scooters on site. also we where litterally kicked out of the bar without warning half way through the evening as children are apparently not allowed after 9.30, at least one bar should be for families.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi all,

Many thanks for your postive comments about my park.

Just to correct John Prince, we do allow ball games as long as the balls are soft / foam type - this prevents damage to cars / caravans. We also do allow scooters on the Park, but not bikes.

If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to call me on 01978 780 277.....or have a visit of our website www.theplassey.co.uk

Kind regards,

John Brookshaw

Managing Director

The Plassey Leisure Park

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Mark,

Sorry to read you think my Park is "stuffy" and regimented with lots of rules. I can assure you that the rules are there not for my benefit, but for the safety and wellbeing of the holidaymakers!

And the Park rules do seem to be too overbearing to the customer, as I find the vast majority returning to The Plassey year after year.

Wishing you all the best,

John Brookshaw

Managing Director (no....not Hitler!!)

The Plassey Leisure Park

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts