The "Yellow" site in trouble?

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Post Removed.
This site is NOT the place to run down other internet sites and will not be tolerated.
It is NOT the place to gloat about the demise or otherwise of other sites.

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I was NOT gloating, I was stating the fact that I was less than dissapointed that a website the chose to "ban" me, and many others years ago for no reason whatsoever had ceased to be, I shall not appologise for my posting.

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
And I repeat, this forum is not the place to discuss the running of other forums.
What they do and how they do it is their business and theirs alone.

To still be harbouring feelings about something which happened years ago according to you is pretty sad.
There is much more to life than Internet Forums.......try it sometime.

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
PaulJ_374574379 said:
I find your tone and attitude offensive, kindly keep your opinions to yourself.
You need to look in the mirror and address that comment to yourself.

If you'd addressed that to me on a forum I moderate, I'd have banned you already !

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
PaulJ_374574379 said:
I shall remember in future not to dare disagree with any of you.

Hello Paul,

Its not a problem of disagreeing with other contributors, The problem here was the fact that you disregarded the forum etiquette, which is set by the owners of the site. Like it or loath it by using the site we are bound by their terms and conditions.

The moderators have enough work to do jumping on the many illegal adverts and spams postings that get through the sites defenses, and they don't get paid to moderate, so spare a thought for their overworked fingers on the keyboards and just check your postings do comply.

Basically if you have something negative to say about a specifically named organisation, then don't post.

You may not realise it but even though you post anonymously under a pseudonym, if you defame a person of business, they can force the website to reveal your true identity and pursue you directly for redress.

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
PaulJ_374574379 said:
I shall remember in future not to dare disagree with any of you.

I will save you the trouble and ban you from the site.
I was not too bothered by your remarks to me, but when you start on other forum members it oversteps the mark and will not be allowed to continue.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I miss all the excitement, well done Damian :cheer:
I wonder which website PCv will be complained about on? :p

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts