Theford Toilet rolls

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
I've used the free samples from Thetford over the years and find they disolve ok. Their real point is that proprietory brands from the likes of Andrex Tesco Sainsbury, Asda etc may clog up the works of my waste tank.

Well as the one who does the emptying I've never noticed any real difference.

Until very recently I always used Thetford blue. Now I'm using Elsan and I have to say it disolves everything much better that Thetford blue. I've also noticed Elsan pink has alleviated the black mould build up in the cistern, which happened when using Thetford pink.

Now what is it I have ben missing all these years? Formaldehyde???

Cheers

Alan

Jan 31, 2008
Visit site
We use the same toilet tissues we use at home, usually Andrex Puppies on a Roll. We have no problems with them "dissolving" as we use Kemdirect powdered toilet chemical and would recommend it.

May 19, 2008
Visit site
Don't panic if you haven't got them yet.

The toilet rolls aren't on a special offer - thats their ordinary price, albeit remarkably cheaper than caravan accessory shops. I don't know if its a mistake but I do know that that has been the price for at least 2 months now.

PS. Get the CC or C&CC mag this month and use your 10% off to get them for 90p :)

TLC

Aug 26, 2007
Visit site
Don't panic if you haven't got them yet.

The toilet rolls aren't on a special offer - thats their ordinary price, albeit remarkably cheaper than caravan accessory shops. I don't know if its a mistake but I do know that that has been the price for at least 2 months now.

PS. Get the CC or C&CC mag this month and use your 10% off to get them for 90p :)
I bought some Aqua Soft loo paper from Halfords last week & they were 99p for a pack of 4. Have just been browsing Halfords website & they are advertised at

TLC

Aug 26, 2007
Visit site
Sorry should have put comment here!!

I bought some Aqua Soft loo paper from Halfords last week & they were 99p for a pack of 4. Have just been browsing Halfords website & they are advertised at

pog

Mar 16, 2008
Visit site
Halfords have indeed cottoned on.

I purchased 10 packs a few weeks back from their website for 99p a pack. Have checked today and they are now

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts