Thetford C-250 toilet leak

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
Hello all,the toilet on my Bailey Louisiana is leaking,it appears to be a crack in the the blue pump which is connected to the flush,if you take the cassette toilet out you can see the blue pump which appears to be held in by the bottom clip which is part of the pump,does anybody know how to change this pump,I'm guessing that it just pulls down,but am not sure

Thanks

Jan 1, 2010
Visit site
Graham

I`m sure I`m right in saying the pump is part of the plunger you use to flush, if you pull up the handle a bit, you will see two Philips screws, unscrew those, then you carefully remove the top, you have fight against some mastic type sealer thats used to stop leaks. By what you describe however I don`t think its the pump, more likely a seal in the bottom of the toilet.

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
Graham

I`m sure I`m right in saying the pump is part of the plunger you use to flush, if you pull up the handle a bit, you will see two Philips screws, unscrew those, then you carefully remove the top, you have fight against some mastic type sealer thats used to stop leaks. By what you describe however I don`t think its the pump, more likely a seal in the bottom of the toilet.
Hello Phil,thanks for the reply,the Toilet has got an electric flush,and it does seem to be coming from the blue pump,but at least I have got a bit more info now

Cheers

Aug 22, 2006
Visit site
Graham

Experienced the same problem with my S7 Limousin. Leaking through the pump housing (leakin between two halves) Suspect and internal seal. Pump will unclip and drop however electrical cable runs upwards to header tank. Waiting on dealer to changeout pump for new. Dealer mentioned cable would required to be cut and a watertight spliced repair made to connect the new pump.

Aug 22, 2006
Visit site
Experienced the same problem with my S7 Limousin. Leaking through the pump housing (leakin between two halves) Suspect and internal seal. Pump will unclip and drop however electrical cable runs upwards to header tank. Waiting on dealer to changeout pump for new. Dealer mentioned cable would required to be cut and a watertight spliced repair made to connect the new pump.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts