Thetford C200 toilet replacement.

Jul 28, 2020
Visit site
Hi all,

New to the forum and have a question about our 2007 Thetford c200 toilet in the caravan that we have just purchased, we are thinking of replacing it as it is look quite well used. Has anyone do this before and would anyone know if i can replace it with say a c260 series toilet. The main query is will the water filling point and door for cassette line up of would i have to move these / make them bigger which would make this a no go?

Any guidance much appreciated. Exact model of toilet is the C200-CW that we have at the moment.

I did email Thetford and got a quite unhelpful one liner back say we dont do a direct replacement.

Thanks a lot

Pete

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

New to the forum and have a question about our 2007 Thetford c200 toilet in the caravan that we have just purchased, we are thinking of replacing it as it is look quite well used. Has anyone do this before and would anyone know if i can replace it with say a c260 series toilet. The main query is will the water filling point and door for cassette line up of would i have to move these / make them bigger which would make this a no go?

Any guidance much appreciated. Exact model of toilet is the C200-CW that we have at the moment.

I did email Thetford and got a quite unhelpful one liner back say we dont do a direct replacement.

Thanks a lot

Pete
Hello,
There are many sources of supply for the Thetford C200 toilet,just do an internet search.Do a search for the installation manual as well.
Good Luck!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts