Thetford Service Door FD3 FAWO

Jun 10, 2023
Visit site
Hi Everyone Firstly a big thumbs up to Ian Howard in getting me a Bailey Pegasus II Rimini 2012 Alloy wheel. Now for my next one My two Thetford Service Doors FD3 FAWO colour cream for both front near side and off side caravan. I can't believe you have to buy the whole outer door frame just to repair the catches which have broken on them both. Prima Leisure who does the parts for Bailey are charging in fact everybody is charging stupid prices for these things and to end it all when you do find the FD3 I only seem to be able to get it in white so after my whinge basically can anyone help me I've tried if any body knows a caravan re-cycling parts would be great many thanks for listening to my gripe lol gluing them but it doesn't work

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
If you google ‘Thetford locker door catches’ it does return various options. Even repair kits. I don’t know if they might be for your specific door.

John

Jun 10, 2023
Visit site
Cheers John I've already done that but the repair kits are not made for this particular FD3 doors cause the thing that breaks is the peace that doesn't come with the kit. I've been on You Tube and asked how to fix these doors and they all say the same you have to buy the complete catch mechanism and it 's hard to replace cause the inner panel you have to take off the old one plus the barrel lock and if you naff that up you have to buy the inner as well they're all up in arms about it on You Tube lol

Reactions: Jcloughie

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts