third season caravanner

Jun 14, 2007
Visit site
Im luke and both my wife avril and i are looling forward to our third season of caravan life.in august of 05 we bought our fisrt van a demo series 5 oklakoma from the only bailey dealer in the republic of ireland we took the ferry to the uk straight away and proceeded to the south of france from there for 3 weeks the following year we went to lake gard for 4 weeks in june and normandy for a week in september with many weekend trips around ireland in between.we use a nissan patrol as a tow car which does vary except on alpine passes in midday heat i now do by night as its cooler i have also chipped the car whch has helped greatly we are heading off to italy in august for 5 weeks and hope to have taken delivery of our series 6 wyoming by then. i only discovered this site yesterday after looking for the published weights and prices that we read in practical caravan magazine said would be written up on the 14th when i could not find them yesterday i joined the site and was astounded with all the help i recieved.A very big thanks to everybody. We are both in our mid thirties and were taken back by how helpful and frienly everybody on we have met on site has been to us. I cant ever see ourselves going on another package holiday ever again. somebody could are warned us about how wonderfully addictive caravanning actually is. luke and avril fox

TRENDING THREADS