Three accessories - can you help me find them?

Mar 9, 2006
Visit site
I am trying to buy some secret Birthday presents for my husband. Can anyone help me locate a Hercules tensioner for our awning? I think they are about £15.

I also read that for £5 I can get a stick on guage to show

the amount of gas left in the bottle (to stop him coninually checking and saking it!)and a drill bit to fit his cordless

drill to lower steadies.

Can anyone point me in the right directions please?

Thanks

Chris Emery

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
NOTICE THE HERCULES ONLY GOES UP TO 26MM TUBING,MOST AWNING POLES ARE 28MM

Hercule's Universal Awning Pole Tensioner

Telescopic tube tensioning tool 19-26mm

A166

Jan 1, 2006
Visit site
Chris

How about somthing more mundain, I always carry a spare Top for my Loo casset dirty water and drinking water ( both the same) once lost one down the waste disposal piont in France. now that did cause problems. Once bitten etc etc.

Mar 9, 2006
Visit site
Thanks David- you must know my husband and that that is just the sort of gift he will like! My son dropped our electric toothbrush down the hole in a French Loo block once- he rescued it but failed to tell us till the end of the holiday when we had continued using it!

Chris

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Thanks David- you must know my husband and that that is just the sort of gift he will like! My son dropped our electric toothbrush down the hole in a French Loo block once- he rescued it but failed to tell us till the end of the holiday when we had continued using it!

Chris
......... didn't you notice your blue teeth? :O)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts