Thursday, Thursday, Where the (ahem) is Thursday ?

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Hello its me!!Iam at ma wee sisters hoose and we have been catching up with all the news. How nice of you to notice.Hsve you fully recovered from your birthday?What are going to arrange for your 100 year celebration? Hope Mrs Mc Highlander and the wee yin are in good health and respects to your mom.

Thursdays Child

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Thursday

Poor highlander is worrying over nothing i know you have been tending to your new goat herd, anyway your early its only Friday only six days to go & then its Thursday again... :eek:)

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
You are absolutely right about the gossip!! We have destroyed numerous folks reputations and made up some very exotic scenarios for others!!!No-one was safe from our tongue wagging slashing.But it was all done in the best possible taste!!!!The wee goats are very busy at the moment since all the events in the news cropped up. Hundreds of people have had their goats got and somehow I don't think they will be getting them back anytime soon.I am saving the biggest billies for election time as I think there will be some serious "goat getting" situations arising.

I am safe home again now so be warned.I AM BACK!!

Thursdays Child

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts