Time of year

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Is it the time of year again??? I know it's not three days after a full moon!!! No I haven't lost the plot completely but how about the sillyness that is creeping in again stopping!! Is it possible for anyone to ask a question on any subject without the odd few getting into a less than good humoured slanging match???? It's usually quite easy to spot when there's a bit of leg pulling going on but yet again things are going beyond that and becoming personal. Perhaps as I sit recovering from losing my appendix I've too much time on my hands, but.................................................

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Martin24 said:
Is it the time of year again??? I know it's not three days after a full moon!!! No I haven't lost the plot completely but how about the sillyness that is creeping in again stopping!! Is it possible for anyone to ask a question on any subject without the odd few getting into a less than good humoured slanging match???? It's usually quite easy to spot when there's a bit of leg pulling going on but yet again things are going beyond that and becoming personal. Perhaps as I sit recovering from losing my appendix I've too much time on my hands, but.................................................

Are you on the same Forum as the rest of us?
Was it your appendix or sense of humor that was removed?
Seriously though Martin I suppose everyones interpretation is some what different from the next person's.
And from what I have seen recently on here wonder, who has started the slanging matches ?.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Cheer up Martin
Next to your post is an advert for the Hospital Clinic offering cosmetic surgery with a beautiful lady showing off her thrupenny bits!
smiley-kiss.gif

Amazing what gets advertised on here.
smiley-laughing.gif

Hope you feel better from the op

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Am I missing something Martin?
As is the case on each and every caravan forum on the internet not every forum member will agree with each other's point of view which is fine, that's the whole point of any discussion or debate.
I haven't noticed any personal animosity or 'less than good humoured slanging matches' creeping into the discussions recently and please rest assured that moderators wouldn't ignore the sorts of forum behaviour that you have described.
This forum was set up to be used and enjoyed by everyone and moderators try to judge if or when banter or leg pulling starts to become more serious or personal but from what I've seen there are no recent cases where moderators have had to take action or issue warnings.
If you feel that discussions have become personal or if you have been insulted by other forum members please contact me via the link in the 'Our Website' section with details or in serious cases use the 'Flag as Offensive' link which is at the bottom left of forum replies.
I hope that you will feel better soon.

TRENDING THREADS