Tina, Lisa, et all Post 2

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
A few days ago I made comment on the forum regarding the loss of Tina, Lisa and others from not contributing further to the forum and the loss it would make. The posting appears to have been deleted - was there a reason for this or could someone explain the where abouts of the posting? Many thanks in anticipation of a respectable reply.

May 14, 2006
Visit site
With respect Colin(bridgend), cris excluded himself from this site as he was very unhappy with the way some things were handled.

No more, No less.

Alfred took the challenge of seeing if he could get along with others here as he and I are followers of this site.

With no rude comments or anything he to it seems was excluded and even a post of my own has been removed.

cris had email exhange with two moderators of this site yesterday explaining his and Alfred's position and all seemed well.

Sadly it seems that somebody has executed their revenge and vitriol on us due an innocent association with somebody who has left this site!

I hope this sheds some light on your posting as I feel the two may well be linked.

With repspects to you and others here

Brian C Radlett

I have emailed the Moderators concerned myself for an explanation

Apr 10, 2006
Visit site
Colin

The thread was deleted due to abuse again. We welcome back the users but hate to see the debate returning. Sorry if this is a problem, you are welcome to repost the original message again.

Brian

Your posts have been removed because they are related to an ongoing discussion between a member and moderators. It would be incorrect for any moderator of a forum to discuss another users account either in e-mail or within the forum.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
This is a second response to those who felt they were initially hurt to a previous posting regarding children. The initial "discussion" seemed to get slightly personal and a few people decided as a result that they would not be part of this forum in the future. In response I asked for sanity to be returned to the forum as there was enough trouble and problems throughout the world without having to come onto an informative, helpful and humourous forum and finding more squabling. The gist of my posting was to request that Tina, Lisa, Mark, et all reconsider their position and return to the forum.

Since this initial posting I notice Tina and Lisa have now reconsidered and are making new postings. So come on you others why not give it a second chance and return to the friendly ways of the original days. Welcome back Tina and Lisa and any others who I have not named but have now returned. Please let bygones be bygones,

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Colin

Thankyou for the support,if everyone was as open minded as you the caravanning world might be a bit easier!

Tinax

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Have a look at the new members topic area. We all have a lot to learn from Rob & Molly of Scotland. What a wonderful couple they sound and they are an inspiration to us all. Good luck to them both and hopefully they will enjoy many more years of touring with their caravan.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Colin (Bridgend)

I did post yesterday I said I did not now what I will be doing.

I think I will come back but I going to see how thing go I et rely sick of thing that people say I now the Mods get rid of them but I still see a lot of them the other thing is that it seem if I won't to go on the computer the kids are on it or the wife or my olds is play games on it and Saturday and Sunday I was stripping and that was a site. Hope to be post in so more later and i chage my name as well for samu-ky to Mark & Sharon as i thort i have a chase.

Mark

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Have a look at the new members topic area. We all have a lot to learn from Rob & Molly of Scotland. What a wonderful couple they sound and they are an inspiration to us all. Good luck to them both and hopefully they will enjoy many more years of touring with their caravan.
Your absolutely right colin! hopefully that will be me and my better half in the (not so)distant future!!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Colin (Bridgend)

I did post yesterday I said I did not now what I will be doing.

I think I will come back but I going to see how thing go I et rely sick of thing that people say I now the Mods get rid of them but I still see a lot of them the other thing is that it seem if I won't to go on the computer the kids are on it or the wife or my olds is play games on it and Saturday and Sunday I was stripping and that was a site. Hope to be post in so more later and i chage my name as well for samu-ky to Mark & Sharon as i thort i have a chase.

Mark
Mark if you are happy don't let others get you down. As I said previopusly we are all of the same hobby with one interest and that is to enjoy ourselves. We are not on this world long enough to bicker amongst each other. Perhaps it might be the wrong expression but I think we should all bury the hatchet and start afresh. Welcome back Mark or can I call you mate.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Tina at 61 I now think of myself as a mere pup compared to Rob & Molly and have many years left. Don't grow old too quick - you are as young as you feel. I won't quote W.C.Fields to you as I respect you as a lady.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Colin what a lovely man you are,and a great peacemaker!if you can get Lol back also that would be great as he was a great contributer,and I miss Gaye!!

Tinax

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts