Tips for fellow vanners.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
OH was wondering how to air out our towels etc when the wheather forecast showers so I got a couple of the clip hangers, clipped the towels to them and hung them off the roof bars inside the awning, use two for larger towels but ideal for tea towels and hand towels.

5eac_1.JPG

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Gagakev said:
OH was wondering how to air out our towels etc when the wheather forecast showers so I got a couple of the clip hangers, clipped the towels to them and hung them off the roof bars inside the awning, use two for larger towels but ideal for tea towels and hand towels.

5eac_1.JPG

R but this warms them as well & it's handy for drying / warming your coats
We just stand ours in the awning ...........

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Sproket said:
Gagakev said:

5eac_1.JPG

R but this warms them as well & it's handy for drying / warming your coats
We just stand ours in the awning ...........

Ah but I still have one up on you Sprocket, mine come free when you buy clothes, NA NA NA NA NA

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Lord Braykewynde said:
Would the clips hold the weight of two small dogs if I clipped their collars to them?
They wouldn't be left hanging long because I'd use the hairdryer on them.

Sorry LB one would not hold two dogs, you would need one for each dog!!

Jun 6, 2006
Visit site
Lord Braykewynde said:
Would the clips hold the weight of two small dogs if I clipped their collars to them?

You silly boy LB everyone knows that to dry a dog in that manner wouldn't work.............................you have to hang them by their tails
smiley-laughing.gif
smiley-laughing.gif
smiley-laughing.gif
smiley-laughing.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts