To the Mods

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Clive

PLEASE STOP about the cream teas!!!! Am trying to diet ready for xmas and you are making me drool!!!!!!!! I cant remember how many cream teas I ate while in Cornwall this summer(hence the diet) that is one of the BEST things about having the van as I got to bring some home too !!!!!

Seeing as your bringing some for Mark this Easter could you bring enough for me? I will still have room after all my Easter eggs !!!!!!!!!!!

Tina x

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Tina why not remember that well known saying - Eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow you may be broke. Why worry about dieting you are what you are. You semm quite a jovial person in the general tones of your postings - how many thin people are jovial these days - stay "fat" and jolly.

Nov 16, 2005
Visit site
Jeeeeeeze! I ask the mods to let me in and what do I get but a deluge replies from those that weren't asked the question and then the thread hi-jacked off into cream tea land!

Anyhow I thought I had better reply to the thread.

As for letting me back on, I have never gone away, and i have been a very good boy otherwise you would have known. I only want to be able to use my Kanga nickname so you know who is posting and add a bit of sparkle of course.

So what say you mods? Come on gimme me a break, i'll just chalk up my que while i wait for a response

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Tina why not remember that well known saying - Eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow you may be broke. Why worry about dieting you are what you are. You semm quite a jovial person in the general tones of your postings - how many thin people are jovial these days - stay "fat" and jolly.
Hi Colin

Have I made myself sound obese!! he he! no have packed in the ciggies and have gone up a few pounds!!cream teas in summer have taken the toll,and although at 5ft6 and 10stone is not huge its more than I;m used to !! and I really like to pig out at xmas so want to give meself a few pounds head start! its all about discipline !!!!!!!!!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The really sad thing is Paul, that in marked contrast to the evident disdain that most apply to this sad individual, the individual themselves, by their eagerness and determination to be part of this Forum, would seem to require us more than we need him.

Trully pathetic

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
I have been reading these comments about the reinstatement of Kanga.

It seems to me, that people are passing judgement on whether this Kanga should return or not.

I agree that insulting people and passing personal remarks should not be allowed, but it is not the place for us to determine who is and isnot allowed to use this site.

As this Kanga says he has used other names to gain access and has not upset anyone, so it does sound that he wishes to be known for himself. If true I don't see a problem with that.

I think a few of you might be upset at this comment, if we are dealing with ball count mine would be white, why not!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Smiley

"As this Kanga says he has used other names to gain access and has not upset anyone"

Would you like the list of people offended by his crass rudeness, use of abusive terms and swearing listed alphabetically or chronologically?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I am sure no surprize from me either.

Black Ball

The Forum is FAR better without the inane antics and attention seeking.

But it depends what you want - a school playground with its share of bullys trying to dictate their own particular brand of reality or a sensible forum where differences can be discussed in an adult way without the swearing and abusive postings.
Sorry John B - If you are making a point - It is lost on me.

Are you saying I have double standards?

If so then I would agree with you - I BELEIVE that everyone should have a voice, have a vote etc.

That is why I said on more than one occaision that nobody should be banned from this forum.

However, since we have NOT had to put up with this idiotic tomfoolery (sorry could not resist it!) the Forum has been far better in my view.

So yes - I have double standards - I believe in democracy but not a free for all.

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Looks like another post went missing! Mod, could you please replace deleted posts with a note so that members do not look like they are posting replies to themselves?

Cheers

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
I can't. Say I delete a message for some reason via the Forum Admin console, I would then have to log in to the public forum as Mod and post a message as you do, which would go at the bottom of the page, not where there deleted one was. So it wouldn't be in the right place still.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Normally Craig I would agree with you if not for the fact that the last time he asked to be let back on there were a few people that said yes and so he was allowed back. I spoke this time to make it clear to the mod that I for one did not want him allowed back. I think if we make it clear he is not welcome this time the mod will in the future just delete him. I believe the mod is probably watching this thread and will act according to the majority feeling.
Craig I beleive that your non-response to his jibes etc. is the best way forward for members to go or they will "roo" the day they did respond. Ignore him when he is in a mood to incite and listen if good advice flows from his keyboard, and if his minuses are more than his pluses then banish him to the outback.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Tina

I got a uncle who live down in Cornwall so I cud get Clotted Cream sent to my door for me. When I would I like.

In the super market non-as Asder they sell a cream tea set which as some Clotted Cream & two fruit scones & a pot of jam.

I bet that going to do wonders for your diet.

Mark

P,S

How deer look I hi-jacked this thread back to cream tea land.

So Mr M don't let him back.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts