To the Mods

Nov 16, 2005
Visit site
Dear SIr & M'lady mods,

Would you please stop logging me off, it is a bit tiresome. Will you consider letting me stay on if I promise to be a good boy? I promise not to swear at other users or insult anyone, but I cannot promise not to give my forthright views an airing. I see stinky is now not so smelly and I too would like to hop about less become more of a captain than a Kanga. What do you think?

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Well Kanga my old matey, I cant find it in myself to lobby for your cause in the Lords this time especially after they booted me off that crappy site you're a member of. Nobody in there lobbied for Roy and the Right Honourable me's cause. So I'm afraid it looks as if its back to the penal colony and the rock pile for you. If its any consolation its Roo mating time down under so I'll have a word with Governor I.B.Ballbreaker and see if he can let you out for a few days to make some Joey's. ;O)

Mar 27, 2005
Visit site
Hi All

I have tried to keep a low profile in the more recent Kanga issues but I will say here and now that the forum is better without him and I for one never did find his banter amusing and can quite happily live without it.

Black ball from me

Nov 1, 2005
Visit site
when you see a post which is obviously pitched to incite unpleasantness why reply to it?these folk who think theyre clever thrive on the types who get fired up easily.sit back from them,theyll soon give it in.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I am sure no surprize from me either.

Black Ball

The Forum is FAR better without the inane antics and attention seeking.

But it depends what you want - a school playground with its share of bullys trying to dictate their own particular brand of reality or a sensible forum where differences can be discussed in an adult way without the swearing and abusive postings.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
To all you gentlemen who have suggested a "black ball" in this day and age is this politically correct? Why not give Kanga a final written warning and see if he mends his ways as promised.

Mar 27, 2005
Visit site
when you see a post which is obviously pitched to incite unpleasantness why reply to it?these folk who think theyre clever thrive on the types who get fired up easily.sit back from them,theyll soon give it in.
Normally Craig I would agree with you if not for the fact that the last time he asked to be let back on there were a few people that said yes and so he was allowed back. I spoke this time to make it clear to the mod that I for one did not want him allowed back. I think if we make it clear he is not welcome this time the mod will in the future just delete him. I believe the mod is probably watching this thread and will act according to the majority feeling.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I am sure no surprize from me either.

Black Ball

The Forum is FAR better without the inane antics and attention seeking.

But it depends what you want - a school playground with its share of bullys trying to dictate their own particular brand of reality or a sensible forum where differences can be discussed in an adult way without the swearing and abusive postings.
Clive,

this is not a shot at you personally but I find some double standards in your general comments.

I think bullying and dictating is a bit strong and are generally fired at an individual with a different opinion from a select few who all agree with one another on everything,then apologise if offence is taken.

Surely discussion is just that..different opinions.

I agree about the bad language etc,thats unacceptable.Once again this is not directed at you,I am not trying to bully or intimidate or dictate to you or anyone else.

How can anyone dictate or bully when everyone has a voice,surely Kanga getting booted off has proved that the majority ruled.

I am however giving my opinion as no doubt others will in their reply as is their right.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Bring him back. Currently everybody agrees with everybody else and cliches are starting to form. Lets have some debate and interesting posts.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
That last bit was a joke Mod

Route canal work carried out witout analgesic would be preferable to letting that individual back.

And I say that as someone who abores censorship and who felt at one time that nobody should be excluded from being able to post.

However - the last few weeks have been so pleasant - adult exchanges, no swearing no "look at ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME"

It has been very nice - a bit like a cream tea in the New Forest rather than a lager binge in Benidorm.

Lets keep things as they are now PLEASE!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Yes but even though I love the New Forest - NOTHING can beat a good Cornish cream tea with Clotted Cream.

The cream in the New forest is not "clotted" but simply "Double" None the worse for that.

talking of clots - the place I first lived in the forest was so small it didn't have its own village idiots - so we all had to take turns.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Clive you were lucky as we have a hospital full of them just outside Bridgend. Mind you 99% of them are harmless and allowed out during daytime hours to mingle with society. In other words we cannot tell who are the sane ones and who are not.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Clive

I did not now you live in the New Forest.

The wife and me have been think of cum there nest year for a week or two.

Seen a lot on the TV about it. Cannot what to see my litter girl faces when she sees all the horse run free.

Mark

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Clive

I did not now you live in the New Forest.

The wife and me have been think of cum there nest year for a week or two.

Seen a lot on the TV about it. Cannot what to see my litter girl faces when she sees all the horse run free.

Mark
Mark give Black Knowl a try, once out of the site gates you can walk for miles, all on the level too.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts