To trade in, or sell privately??

Oct 20, 2007
Visit site
We have a brand new Bailey 510/4 S5 still with plastic on floor and with the shower and hob never used... Due to a health problem i would like ot change it for a fixed bed model. We have been advised to sell it privately as we will lose too much money on it.. this is not our concern but rather is it worth all the hassel having to try and sell privately ... PLUS where on earth do i start......

Gosh it would be so much easier to trade it in....

Help me Please....

Jul 11, 2005
Visit site
Try www.caravanfinder.co.uk

Sold two on that site, easy to handle but beware of any buying scams. i.e. sending a larger cheque and you send back the balance.

Other than that its a good site, and very reasonable.

Edd

Oct 20, 2007
Visit site

Sold two on that site, easy to handle but beware of any buying scams. i.e. sending a larger cheque and you send back the balance.

Edd
Thanks Edd

I looked at that site this morn and have put an add on there, well i think so... i did it this morn and they have taken money and i have a confirmation email..... but the add is not on web site yet..... does it take a while to go through....and can you edit your add once it appears on line.......

Jul 11, 2005
Visit site

Edd
I sure it will be OK, you can always e.mail them.

Edd

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts