Toasters

Oct 27, 2005
Visit site
Another daft question from me. Do people use toasters in the van if so is there a perticular one that is small and good. I can already hear you all laughing. Thanks Denise.

Mar 2, 2006
Visit site
hi denise,

you can get a low voltage toaster from any good caravan accessory shop we use one all the time

p.s. nothing daft about your question

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Denise

I use a toaster all the time. They don't use much ampage. Just shop around, Tesco, Argos etc. I also use a sandwich toaster too, again, low on ampage.

Lisa

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Yup, cheap and cheerful toasters fit the bill, Denise. We have had our cheapy for several years and it has seen off 3 caravans during it's time with us. Most UK hook-ups supply a decent amount of power and as long as you are sensible i.e., don't use your toaster, fast boil kettle, TV and electric space heater all at once, you should be ok. Just remember there are peek hours for 240v consumption, breakfast is one of them.

May 25, 2005
Visit site
Go for it, Denise. It will save your back trying to peer under the hob to see how things are going on - I only use the hob toaster if I am making delicious cheesy sandwiches. We have never had any trouble using an electric toaster and they don't seem to be high wattage.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts