Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
hi, i bought some reuseable toastie bags from morrisons £2.99 for two i thought i would try them at home first.

you make a cheese sandwich as normal and put it into this toastie bag and put it in the toaster. i thought the cheese would be coming out everywhere but no they were perfect and proper caravan food.

it says you can put chips and fish fingers in them.

you can wash them and reuse them for 100 times. you can also put them in the dishwasher.

jo-anne

Jul 25, 2007
Visit site
Been using similar ones for a couple of years now, bought from one of those companies that drops a catalogue through the door. Kleeneze or Betaware or Rubbish Stuff for Suckers etc etc lol.

Actually they are very good and ours gets used quite a lot and show no signs of wearing out.

Steve

Jul 25, 2007
Visit site
JO-ANNE, we often use them for toasted sandwiches but also done scrambled eggs, bacon and yes even fish fingers.

Usually only do the toasted sandwiches now though and it is MUCH quicker and easier than using one of those machines ...... as I am sure you have already discovered.

Steve

Dec 8, 2007
Visit site
Dont you find the Baked Beans all slide to the bottom of the bag when you put them in the toaster???
You mix the Baked Beans with one of sand and two of cement!!

However, who wants to eat Baked Beans any way? Yuuuuuk!!

Margaret W.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts