Today I will be.....

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Taring up the local shopping mall in one of those electric scooters!

After being stuck in the house for a couple of weeks the wife has decided I am to go shopping with her. I inform her that there is no way I can get around the town so she tells me she has booked me a scooter for the morning so I cannot get out of it.

So, If you are going to the Kingfisher mall today, I apologise now for the lower leg bruises and cuts!!

Steve

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
..... menace , like my mother :-0

The woman races off through pedestrians the words on where she is going lost in her slipstream as we all trail way behind the speed she goes at ;-)

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
well done mate, bet you will be glad to be out and about........

one thing can be said for those scooters, your wife will give you all the shopping to carry, and she can buy more as she won't have to carry it!!!

enjoy your day, let us know when you return how it went

Lolly x

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Steve

REMEMBER to slow down for the kerbs! Dont want you tipped up and doing both your arms aswell, how would you eat your easter egg at the meet !!!

Take care

Tina x

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Steve

REMEMBER to slow down for the kerbs! Dont want you tipped up and doing both your arms aswell, how would you eat your easter egg at the meet !!!

Take care

Tina x
p.s dont forget your wallet !!!!! ;0p

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Well that did not go as planned!

After 15 mins in the "super fast" (not) scooter I found that I could not move my leg. The leg swelled up like a balloon and I had to be rushed to Droitwich Hospital.

All OK now, but the adjustment has had to be stopped or 2 days and has been turned back to remove the pressure, seems that every now and again someone has a problem at this stage and things have to be slowed down. I have also been prescribed new pain killers that are "REAL GOOD MAN!"

Oh well, at least the shopping did not cost me too much.

Steve

Oh jea, I was at the hospital with the wife trying to get to the entrance and an Asian lady has parked across the path right outside the door arguing with a police man who was instructing her to move the car.

Her reason for parking there, Her husband and has to pray and their religion give them the right to stop wherever they are to do so.... Her husband was nowhere in sight, He turned up 10 mins later with an Martins shop plastic carrier full of papers and sweets.

I asked her to drive up the M6 in the fast lane and try that again (I was not in a good mood)!!!!

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Hi Steve

Sorry to hear about your shopping trip (or lack of)! hope your tablets kick in and you get some pain relief soon

As for the "asian" lady - well done, perhaps she took your advice?!!

Lolly x

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
Cheers Lolly

The tablets are slow release, so they should kick in soon and I will probably fall asleep (so I am told)

Bit more relaxed now, looking forward to a good nights sleep

TRENDING THREADS