Toilet

Feb 27, 2023
Visit site
Hi
Just got back from our van and the toilet as stopped working can any one tell me if the fuse is outside in the toilet compartment
It's a swift lifestyle 6fb 2017
Thanks

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Hi
Just got back from our van and the toilet as stopped working can any one tell me if the fuse is outside in the toilet compartment
It's a swift lifestyle 6fb 2017
Thanks

It might be the flush touch pad that’s at fault. They are easy to remove and you can then clean the pcb contacts with electrical contact cleaner. I never ever did find my fuse which was supposed to be in the external cassette/ flush tank locker. The other strange thing about mine is that you could flush the toilet even when all the electrics were switched off. I suspect that the previous owner may have dabbled.

Reactions: John e
Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
The C250 has been a problem posted here several times.As you can see in the video the fuse is well hidden , The reed switch is another part that fails plus as you see on flush button the micro switch in the board can be a problem too_Our van is now 13 years old and its first 10years we had replace the bord housing the flush button. If you are worried about the casette full light not working then there is an easy fix.Get your service engineer or yourself and fit a small toggle switch to the printed circuit board and pick up the live wire from the loom and connect to switch.The cost will be cheaper than having to replace board. I hope this helps.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts