Tom Tom 300

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
I recently acquired a Tom Tom 300 which I find to be excellent,but I have one problem after a journey the destination/route is retained in 'Recent destinations' which is getting clogged up with locations that I shall never need again,my problem is I cannot work out how to delete items in 'Recent Destination'............HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Yet again - www.pocketgps.co.uk , go to the forum and you'll probably even find the formula for the plastic used in the casing of the Tom Tom ;-)

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
cris, did someone pee in your cornflakes this morning? I know the winter seems a long one but look on the bright side, its March 1st today :O) Wont be long now before we are all out in the vans. I've got 3 weeks to wait and then 9 or 11 days in Cornwall, depending on the weather. In my absence I was going to pay you good money to look after my estate but I'm afraid if you're going to wake up every morning with the skin of your ar*e on your face all my peasants will have revolted. I find them revolting enough as it is. :O)

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Dog gone it, and I thought it was 1st of April ;-(

Must sort MS Outlook ;-)

I'm sorry LordB, But I think you have gone off thread here, please repost in correct thread!

Sorry me old mate but I don't just work for anybody and unlike some I can't be bought. I only do what I like work wise !!!!! And that TRULY is fact :)

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site

Must sort MS Outlook ;-)

I'm sorry LordB, But I think you have gone off thread here, please repost in correct thread!

Sorry me old mate but I don't just work for anybody and unlike some I can't be bought. I only do what I like work wise !!!!! And that TRULY is fact :)
.. but its not whats called work, more pleasure. Organising the milkmaids, chambermaids etc. Sorry but I take my personnal dresser with me, she knows how I dress :O)

May 4, 2005
Visit site

Must sort MS Outlook ;-)

Thats a bit "one sided" Lord B

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
All though your reply is humerous LordB, I'm very very happily married and would TRULY never put myself in that sort of position any way!

Loose humour on these subjects undermines any morals our society has left ;-)

Exposing your workers to something they could never touch and enjoy would be cruelty, shame on you!

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Tony, in answer to your question, there is no way of deleting "recent destinations", but, they delete themselves as you put more in, as it only holds 20 (I think)and deletes the oldest as a new one is added.

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Thankyou Damian I am not quite sure what the other two are taking but it seems to be having an adverse effect on the grey cells,I fail to see what pleasure they get from talking rubbish instead of answering someones serious query.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts