Took time out today

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Took time out today Diesel and I went for a lovely six mile walk along the tow path which runs alongside my house.

I feel quite de-stressed now!

diseswanuse.jpg

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Hi Lisa good to hear you.In the 1st pic is that my swan,in the 2nd it looks like he has left a present and in the 3rd he only has three legs like the SBT by me!Only joking he looks well good for you having a good walk,I like towpaths nice and flat no hills.Bit cold today though.Are you of to Brecon 2mrw.

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Hi Lisa good to hear you.In the 1st pic is that my swan,in the 2nd it looks like he has left a present and in the 3rd he only has three legs like the SBT by me!Only joking he looks well good for you having a good walk,I like towpaths nice and flat no hills.Bit cold today though.Are you of to Brecon 2mrw.
Still don't know how to get pics on here.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Plotter

I thought that about the second photo but it's not what it looks like! I can't believe how de-stressed I feel. It could be your swan, is it called Charlie?

Yes, I'm off to Wales, he's in the hospital at Abergavenny which is a 300 mile round trip for me. I think we're in for a bit of bad weather tomorrow by the sounds of it.

Lisa

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Well I'll be in trouble when the mods see the size of these photos.

Lisa

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I can't copy and paste the link I'm afraid as I cannot copy addresses from my address bar.

If you put a post on fao of Steve he'll put the link on.

Lisa

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
No my swans called Zee (the letters on his leg ring)

Abergavenney is 110 mile from here so yes for you about 300 mile round trip is about right.

A friend of mine is by there this week with his van at the site at Pandy not far from Abergavenny.

I assume you go down M42 if so after junction 11 you go over a river(the one at the bottom of my garden)and then as the motorway crosses the Coventry canal you see the wind generator at the Country Park if you look to your left you get a quick glimpse of my house in the distance.I will wave as you go by!

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lisa

Bess would be in the water with the swan.

Round the corner form use is a lane and there a river at the end as well.

Yes you got it bess is in the river evey time one of use takes her born there. She been down there to day.

Mark
DSCF1121.jpg

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
No my swans called Zee (the letters on his leg ring)

Abergavenney is 110 mile from here so yes for you about 300 mile round trip is about right.

A friend of mine is by there this week with his van at the site at Pandy not far from Abergavenny.

I assume you go down M42 if so after junction 11 you go over a river(the one at the bottom of my garden)and then as the motorway crosses the Coventry canal you see the wind generator at the Country Park if you look to your left you get a quick glimpse of my house in the distance.I will wave as you go by!
Look out for a black Mondeo with a woman doing the royal wave.

Lisa

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
And the hospital is only 9 miles from here!I may well be in Abergavenny tomorrow to visit the Steam Fair, so look out for me too Lisa. White range Rover, or blue Moggy 1000 traveller, depending on wether Herself wants her electric buggy or the wheelchair.Take care.

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Lisa,have a safe journey and hope all is well in the circumstances I haven't seen you go past yet but with the trees in leaf I can only a short stretch about 40yds and even then only upstairs.Good choice of car snap I also have black Mondeo 130 TDCI

TRENDING THREADS