Top Tips

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Craigyoung said:
EH52ARH said:
When I try to quote someones msg and then add my own, my msg end up in the dark are, what am I doing wrong. ? Help please.

Modern technology Hutch :lol: !! :whistle:
testing, nope not working for me. tried on my tablet and on the computer.
more help please

Oh yes it is

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Some folks seem to manage to get two quotes in the same reply. Anyone know how?
I mean two separate quotes not quoting one person who is already quoting someone else as in the post above.
Mel

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
WoodlandsCamper said:
Open up 2 separate web pages and cut and paste into one perhaps?

Ive been trying that for 20 mins my reply stays in the box :unsure:

Used to be easy on the previous forum set up :S

Apr 19, 2016
Visit site
1, Don't forget to take the handbrake off the caravan when using the Motor mover :blush: :whistle: :oops:
2, Don't forget to unlock and wind down the jockey wheel when using the motor mover :blush: :oops: :whistle:
3, Don't forget to take the motor mover off when you are just about to tow away :blush: :whistle: :oops:

Luckily no one was watching at the time :whistle:

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
3Amp said:
1, Don't forget to take the handbrake off the caravan when using the Motor mover :blush: :whistle: :oops:
2, Don't forget to unlock and wind down the jockey wheel when using the motor mover :blush: :oops: :whistle:
3, Don't forget to take the motor mover off when you are just about to tow away :blush: :whistle: :oops:

4. Remember to put the handbrake ON, on the caravan before you release the motor mover , (especialy on a slope) :woohoo:

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
EH52ARH said:
3Amp said:

4. Remember to put the handbrake ON, on the caravan before you release the motor mover , (especialy on a slope) :woohoo:

Don't have a motor mover !!! ;)

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Craigyoung said:
EH52ARH said:
3Amp said:

Don't have a motor mover !!! ;)

Remember to put the hand brake on before removing the kids and Wife from the caravan. :p

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Well done Hutch , a sentence outside a few quotes !

Remember to *** the jockey wheel up , once told my wife safe to go in as I started to put the legs down . . . And the front end fell away ! :eek:hmy: :whistle:

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the praise,
Similar thing just about to hook up, SWMBO, tells me I hadn't closed the bathroom door, in she gets and her delicate frame managed to overcome the nose weight of the van. Obviously I had the balance wrong, !!!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts