Topics

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Shiraz, I hope so, as the mods in Caravan Chat2 have stopped me posting about gas issues for having the nerve to question why we could not talk about the very stuff we need!

I have a very funny message saying I am not allowed to reply or post in that place until the Admins have had time to discuss my persistent questioning of not being able to talk about gas!!!!

I keep looking out of the window to make sure the thought police are not about to descend on me and whisk me off in chains to a witchfinder type of interrogation for wanting to discuss a simple thing such as gas.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Damien - I was following a couple of posts regarding Gas and Calor Gas in particular and like yourself came up against a moderator attitude which was dictatorial to say the least.

I understand that Calor used to (and still might) sponsor the site and I am suspicious of the motives of the moderators and administration.

I would suspect that if we posted a topic telling members that Calor were putting up the price of gas and we supported that decision we could post to our hearts content. BUT GO THE OTHER WAY AND WE WOULD BE CENSORED. I hope other members of that forum will take note and make a representation. after all it needs members to survive - IMHO

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Shiraz, I cannot understand the issues about the previous owners of the site, Calor, and the new owners having such great problems allowing any discussion about gas. For having the nerve to ask, I have been stopped from all posting for 3 days (petty)and it reminds me very much of Junior School days. I will be contacting Calor and asking them their view on the merits of not being able to discuss and compare their product.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Shiraz, I cannot understand the issues about the previous owners of the site, Calor, and the new owners having such great problems allowing any discussion about gas. For having the nerve to ask, I have been stopped from all posting for 3 days (petty)and it reminds me very much of Junior School days. I will be contacting Calor and asking them their view on the merits of not being able to discuss and compare their product.
Damian

I would hazard a guess that Calor will put them above all this and not give you a reply

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Damian

I would hazard a guess that Calor will put them above all this and not give you a reply
Shiraz, I have looked further into the set up of the other forum, and the host server was asked by Calor to take the forum on "to promote its products". The reason for not being able to say anything now seems plain, in that they are afraid that Calor may pull the plug onm any funding to run the site!

How a few people discussing the merits or otherwise about Calor on a site with, in reality, not many active posters, as opposed to their 8 million customer base makes this gagging a mockery, and the site a mockery also.

I still await the outcome of the mods Tete-aTete and their unbiased decision about whether I can post again ,,or not.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts