Total Newie!!!!!!!!!!!!

TLC

Aug 26, 2007
Visit site
We are total newies to all this apart from me doing tons of caravanning with parents when I was a kid! Don't know if you can count that! Now I am all grown up with 2 of the littlies myself (kids that is!!!). We have got a (dare I say it) static, trying to sell it desperatly loads of hassle with park......V long story. However we are going to buy a tourer & doing tons of research as we don't want to get stung like we have with the other van. We are looking at buying a 6 berth fixed bunk bed at end single axle probably from new. Have so far seen a few but quite like a dealership special Abbey Expression 550. (Like Vogue but with more toys). My husband has got his heart set on a VW Touareg (just trying to find one with the right spec)to pull our new baby. Any advice or comments will be taken with grace.......good or bad!!!!!!!:)

May 29, 2007
Visit site
Hi Tanya, Welcome to the Forum. You have come to the right place for help and advice. I only started caravaning myself this June and have had loads of help from these guys. We also have an Abbey (Spectrum 540 2004)and we love the fact you get loads for your money on them and also the build quality.

We also nearly went for a static but changed our minds quick when we realised what a lose we would make on the van.

Can say we are well and truley hooked and can,t wait to go away again, only came back from somerset yesterday and the week before were in Devon. Got to go to work sometime i suppose! LOL

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Hi Tanya sounds like you have lined up a good outfit,if you need help then this forum will always come up trumps.I would be interested to hear (a short version) of your static tale of woe.I spent many years in the industry in so much as I was Caravan Manager for a large finance house which was part of HSBC.

Diane have you found my Kenco Decaf coffee yet :eek:)

TLC

Aug 26, 2007
Visit site
Hi Tanya sounds like you have lined up a good outfit,if you need help then this forum will always come up trumps.I would be interested to hear (a short version) of your static tale of woe.I spent many years in the industry in so much as I was Caravan Manager for a large finance house which was part of HSBC.

Diane have you found my Kenco Decaf coffee yet :eek:)
Tale of woe. It gets worse by the day!!!! These static park owners have you over a barrell which ever way you turn. It is so unfair. Why is nothing done about them? Day light robbery if you ask me & they are aloud to get away with it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts