touching up a dent

Nov 9, 2005
Visit site
does anyone know where i can get some spray paint to touch up some dents in my van when we got it it had 3 dents about 3 inch wide that had been filled but with it being an old van (87)we are struggling to get hold of the right colour (corfu white)anyone any ideas thanks

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
JUST RECEIVED ANSWER FROM CARA MATCH

I regret we are unable to supply corfu white as we have not been able to get a sample to match,we have tried on numerous occasions to get a sample from the manufacturer but without success, suggest you try the manufacturer see if they know of a supplier, if you find one I would appreciate it if you could let me know

Maggie Smith

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
there is a company out ther that actually matches the paint colour from a fleck of paint,will search later to see if i can find??

Nov 9, 2005
Visit site
there is a company out ther that actually matches the paint colour from a fleck of paint,will search later to see if i can find??
cheers,one thing about this forum is that it is full of really nice helpfull people thanks

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Overcame the same problem with a trip to the local sign shop.

Some vinyl Graphic in a colour matching the vans purple name signs and some saftey reflective red was made into a nice arty flash on either side of the van.

With a reasonable photo some will scan vans artwork and for little money run you off an adhesive sign that will look pro and hide any paint blemishes ;-)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts