Tours to Blois along the N152

May 30, 2006
Visit site
Has any one used this road,it looks fairly good,but are there any problems with towing a caravan,any advice or info would be much appreciated. Thanks.

May 20, 2006
Visit site
Maria

I have never travelled on this road, but I have asked for info on this route on various forums as we are stopping at Chateau des marais (Muides-sur-Loire) no-one has anything negative to say about the N152 so I would presume it to be a good road.

Hope this helps

Jul 15, 2005
Visit site
Maria,

We drove that route last year - from southern Brittany to Blois via Tours.

On the Autoroute, just before Tours we were treated to an aerobatic display by a French Air Force Rafael (Eurofighter competitor) - just brilliant - right over the autoroute at low level.

Between Tours and Blois, the autoroute is quite boring, so the N152 on the north bank of the Loire is quite a change.

Just look out for traffic speed cameras on the N roads.

And in you are heading to the further side of Blois follow the signposted route that crosses the Loire and back again - the road otherwise continues through the main shopping area of Blois - which has parking on both sides of the road making it difficult enough without a van on the back.

Robert

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
I would say it depends on how long you want to be on the road.

With the m/way handy its much quicker can take you quite a while on the old road.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts