Tow car stars at the Detroit Motor Show

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
LizziePope said:
Practical Caravan's tow car expert David Motton's eye has been caught by some of the new models revealed this week at the 2016 Detroit Motor Show. To find out more, please click here.

I had a 2015 E class hybrid for a while and I really wasn't impressed so hopefully this new one will be a huge improvement.

One thing I did like about my one was the lack of an iPad type Sat Nav stuck on the dash like on most of the current MB line up, have they put this in the new E class?

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
ricky_s said:
One thing I did like about my one was the lack of an iPad type Sat Nav stuck on the dash like on most of the current MB line up, have they put this in the new E class?

If you look at our blog and the second image on the carousel, you'll see the new E-Class cabin – there's no iPad-esque sat-nav.

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
LizziePope said:
ricky_s said:

If you look at our blog and the second image on the carousel, you'll see the new E-Class cabin – there's no iPad-esque sat-nav.

Thanks Lizzie, I missed the second picture. :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts