Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
hi can you help

i have a nissan terrano and the spare wheel gets in the way when i hitch up.

i put a 2" spacer on and a new exended tow ball on is this to much as it gives me extra 5".

worried as this is to much over hang as i tow a twin axle with a al-ko stabiliser

please help

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
Only the towbar manufacturer can tell you for sure whether it has been homologated with spacers and/or an extended towball and if so, the maximum permissble dimension of such an extension. It would be illegal if it hasn't been approved.

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
i have exactly the same problem ,its ok if the outfit is in a straight line , i just leave the hitch down ,open the back door and lift the hitch up and wind the jockey down and lift the hitch up until it drops down then push the levers down , the problem arises when outfit is angled

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
i have exactly the same problem ,its ok if the outfit is in a straight line , i just leave the hitch down ,open the back door and lift the hitch up and wind the jockey down and lift the hitch up until it drops down then push the levers down , the problem arises when outfit is angled
you can buy the shorter handle for the 3004 stabilizer ,but at

Mar 10, 2006
Visit site
david

if your bar is a witter, go onto there web site look up your bar type for the fitting instructions, the spacer allowance should be listed, it is for my xtrail.

It would be foolish to exceed the allowance.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts