Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi tony its tony ive got the jap inport the sister of the showgun ive got the 2.5tdi lwb pajaro it does abut 28 to the gallon and when towing i put it into hard suspension as ive got soft meadeom hard dont no its on the back i would never get anything but a pajaro a nice bit of kit if its any help

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Tony,

We have had a 3.2 D.I.D equippe (SWB though)from new 3 years ago.I can only say that it is a brilliant tow car.We tow a fully laden 5 Berth Avondale both in the UK and France/Spain,Can't tell the van is on the back.

I do not know the mpg as I allways think that if you want the power and comfort you have to pay the price! however, I would think on motorways we get in the region of 25/28 to the gallon.As you probally are aware the Shogun is a comfy ride and has plenty of power too.I'm sure you will be well pleased with the shogun and will have no regrets.

Happy caravaning and have a good new year.

Hope this helps.

Nidge

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
3.2 did elegance lwb, never had a 4x4 before, so it was a big shock to me, you get used to it, mpg with van in four wheel drive, 18 to 22, now I drive mainly in two wheel drive and its 21-24, only use 4 wheel in difficult conditions, but we hare now getting a bigger van twin axle, because it has so much puff

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I tow a large twin-axle with a LWB Shogun 3.2 DiD Equippe Auto (2004 model); excellent vehicle, stable and powerful. Always use 4WD when towing (manufacturers requirement), and getting about 18mpg towing and 29 solo. It is a big car so this seems reasonable; (main agent servicing costs are astronomical though!). No problems to report and can definitely recommend.

Richard.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi tony i have shogun 3.2 DI.D LWB have had it 3years now brilliant tow car pull besscarr twin axle been france italy switzerland ect no problems approx 21/22 towing allways tow in 4 wheel drive as recamended manufacture it as power and comfort exelant brakes exspensive for serviceing all round exerlant car think you will be well pleased with it happy caravaning.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts