Tow on my own

Oct 3, 2005
Visit site
Just wondering if there are other people that tow and go to sites on there own,im just about fed up going onto sites on my own and getting the dirty looks and you can here them saying (o he must be on his own)am i a leper or what or is it not an exepted thing these days,anyone had simaler problems.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Over the years we have met many solo caravanners and generally they have been accepted onto the sites as any other party of caravanners. There have been various reasons for being solo such as divorce, death, etc. Why should a solo caravanner be treated any different to a party. Live and let live and accept all caravanners as being equal. At least we do.

Jul 30, 2007
Visit site
What ? Really Eddie ? That's bad, very bad.

We are a family of 4, but it makes no difference to us if you tow on your own. Can't believe people would deliberately not chat, just because you're solo !

I was speaking to a lad this weekend who was tenting on his own. He was doing a recce trip for his family summer holiday. I thought that was a bit odd like, but I didn't treat him any differently.

You gotta alot of facial tattoos n piercings Ed ? :wink:

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
I've never been on my own Eddie but neither have I come across people talking about someone on their own.

I'm sure there will be these kind of people about but don't worry because these usually talk about everybody ;O)

Just ignore them Eddie.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts