Towbar fitter recommendation please.

Apr 19, 2005
Visit site
We will have to have to have a tow bar fitted to our new tow car (E Class Estate) but the company that fitted our other tow bars is no longer in business. We llive in St Helens, Merseyside, and wondered if anyone could recommend a towbar fitter in the Merseyside/Greater Manchester/Lancashire/ Cheshire area.

Mobile fitters MDS, NTTA accredited, have quoted £610 for a detachable using a car specific wiring loom to a 13 pin Euro socket.

Thanks in advance,

Tillman

Oct 26, 2007
Visit site
I also have a E Class Mercedes estate ,John Ingham in Preston did my fitting ,as he has done on many other cars i have had .His workshop is only about 6 mins walk to Preston City shops .I have always found his work is First class .To contact John Tel 0800 652 1955 or www.johninghamtowing.co.uk .Other people that have used John As well as many car dealers in Preston have the same thoughts.PS I do not work for him.

May 1, 2009
Visit site
I also have a E Class Mercedes estate ,John Ingham in Preston did my fitting ,as he has done on many other cars i have had .His workshop is only about 6 mins walk to Preston City shops .I have always found his work is First class .To contact John Tel 0800 652 1955 or www.johninghamtowing.co.uk .Other people that have used John As well as many car dealers in Preston have the same thoughts.PS I do not work for him.
That's great to hear Roger, I have booked my X Trail in with him for a towbar next week - his price was less than half the quote I had been given locally!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts