Towing cmapervan

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
Hi All

My son has spotted camper van/ trailer tent?

It's one where you lift the solid top.

My question is on the back it had stargate on it, does any know how he can find out info about. How it works, what it looks like up etc.

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
hi smiley

stargate on the back eh,try dialing it and go to the pegasus galaxy for the hols it will save towing :O).

sorry smiley sci-fi joke just could not resist it.

anyway is it a folding camper or trailer tent??, from the vague description "sorry" it sounds like it is either one of the early helios models of part van/tent or one of those all in one easy erection trailer tents where the roof section of the trailer hinges over the back to form the waterproof floor of the annex section, the canvas bit then forms an arch shape between the two doubling the trailer size. I am sorry I have no idea who made them but saw one once on site,

if you come back with some more info I will look through the data base and report back.

colin

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
Thanks Colin

I'll ask my son, they have been having a clear out where we store our van.... abandoned vans and we spotted this trailer.

He's going to see if he can find out about it.

All I can say at the moment is, is that it is not a trailer which had the canvass covering it. It has a hard top that comes down, when he tried to lift it there appeared to some type of pole that should come up.

It might have been called a venture but not sure.

I shall ask him what's printed on it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts