Towing covers

Feb 26, 2018
Visit site
Hi,
I am looking to buy a front towing cover. The problem I am finding is that my caravan is quite narrow (approx 6.75-7 foot depending on where you measure) and covers seem to start from 7 foot 1 inch in width.

I am on a very small budget so was hoping to by a universal one. Does anyone know of anywhere that may sell a cover small enough?

Thanks
Chris

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
In my option dont bother they scratch the front windows unless they are perfectly clean. Another 10 kg to the weight. Wash the windows when you get to pitch.

Sep 29, 2016
Visit site
I have one, never used it and don't intend to (it came with the caravan).

Edit: What EH52ARH and Craigyoung said except get the OH to wash the windows, putting the steadies down is way enough for one man to do in a day.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
I bought a universal specialized one second hand off gumtree for £25,just to try.Now I wouldn't tow without it,not so much to keep front clean,more an added bit of protection from stone chips etc..have a look on gumtree or similar and there's usually a few for about £100. As you will find from the above reactions some like them some don't see the point,if you don't like it,just stick it back up for sale,they don't really alter price wise,cheers.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts