Towing mirrors for Honda Cr-v

Aug 12, 2005
Visit site
We recently changed our car to a Cr-v and our old mirrors don't fit. Can anyone recommend suitable towing mirrors? We've not towed with it yet but want to in the next month. Thanks.

Jul 30, 2007
Visit site
Hi Countrylass.
I have a 2007 CRV and we use the Milenco Grand Aero mirrors.
Yes they are a little expensive,but clamp to the top of the existing car mirrors.I believe you can also clamp them to the bottom of the car mirrors.
When fitting them,dont clamp down too hard though incase you damage the plastic surround of the car mirror.
Ade.

Aug 12, 2005
Visit site
Thanks, Ade. I had a look at them on the Towsure website and you're right that they're not cheap. In the grand scale of costs in caravanning it's not too bad. We like the Cr-v and chose it to replace our ageing Subaru Forrester after seeing lots of them on sites.

Mar 10, 2006
Visit site
I can recommend these mirrors made by Milenco.

http://milencolimited.vpweb.co.uk/Products.html
Having tried a pair of aero ones, and then exchanging for the grand aero, I found neither one was what I wanted.

relying on a clamp alone doesn't impress me, but the £20 ones use clamps and straps, with a safety lanyard as well.

I've been using them for over a year now.
Still have the used twice grand aero as well, if you live near Worksop I will let them go for £40.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Tried all sorts but after 4 years completely sold on Grand Aero. Managed to damage one clamp, replaced free by return by Milenco. Come in plain or convex glass, convex give wider field of view but smaller image so perhaps need to consider which to have.

Mar 10, 2006
Visit site
You can't go wrong with those I have used mine now for around a year, I've only held onto the "Grands" just in case I wasn't entirely happy.

just be careful not to over tighten the nylon securing screws.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts