towing mirrors

Jan 6, 2007
Visit site
which ones are best, the ones we have strap on with rubber straps, gtear when stationary, vibrate and wobble on the move, which ones can you reccommend?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
According to the May Caravan Club magazine, Milenco have advised them that mirrors must be marked with the current 'E11' number and only Milenco produce these. According to White Arches Caravans this requirement does not come into force until 2010. The Caravan Club aren't responding to my query on the validity of their article, but it would be sensible to buy mirrors marked "E11". These ARE available from several manufacturers, despite what Milenco claim. Milenco mirrors are good but I'm not sure I like their ethics as far as advertising goes!

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
E11 is only an example of in which country the mirrors were homologated. Any number after the E is good.

The changes that come into force in 2010 refer to replacement of 71/127/EEC by 2003/97/EC. In other words, the E mark should be present now, just according to a different specification than what will come into effect in 2010.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
John

I am glad that you like the Grand Aero mirrors

When I tried them they vibrated/shook so much that I turned round at the first road junction and returned them

It just goes to show that you have to try mirrors and find ones that suit your vehicle

My old Smat Magnum were very steady and so are The Milenco Aero

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts