TOWING MIRROS

Oct 21, 2008
Visit site
Just changed my car to a Kia Sportage but my towing mirrors wont fit onto its large side mirrors - anybody suggest a good make suitable for this tow car please - its also got a 13pin plug so how do you fit a 13pin adaptor to it - I believe it has to be pushed in and turned to make the connection unlike the existing 7pin system?

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
i use cheap rubber / elastic mounted mirrors on my sportage but the millenco aero types will fit.

The 13pin will have 3 radial grouves and is push on then turn fitting,

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Yes thats correct,locate the centre bit in its groove and twist 1/4 turn, you will also require a conversion lead to connect to your caravan S & N sockets.Or alternatively the best job is to have a 13 pin plug fitted on to the correct 13 core cable back to your 12v caravan connection/fuse block,hope it all turns out ok Cliff.

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
Hello Jon,

I have a Sportage and agree with the others on Milenco. As I am new to caravanning, like Chrisbee, I went for the Grand Aero's, which have the larger mirror.

Just done my first big run from Bedford to York, and was extremely pleased with the Sportage and the mirrors.

Best regards,

George

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts