treamble valley cc site, nr perranporth, cornwall

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
yes steve I do stay on most of the sites i ask about. i want reviews on the sites in cornwall. i would rather have reviews than go there and it be total rubbish. am i not allowed to ask for reviews now?.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I wasn't trying to be nasty to you Jo-Anne, all I wanted to do was to tell you that if you do visit any of the sites don't forget to write your own review and send it to Caravan Sitefinder Reviews to be in with a chance of winning

Apr 18, 2005
Visit site
Hi Jo-Anne

Not been on this forum for quite awhile and it dosent change, some people cant answer a straight question with a straiht answer, preffering to go off on a tangent or point you somewhere else.

Just to simply answer your question.

Been to the site 3 times in main summer school hols each time (wife works at a school). usual CC club facilities, very clean shower block etc. Last couple of miles off the Newquay - Perranporth road a bit narrow in places but passing is possible.

The site drops down hill from the initial entry and is made up of several "paddocks", some in trees, some in open. Grass pitches can get boggy in prolonged spells of rain and general grass areas get cut up by on-site traffic. mobile phone reception is virtually nil on most of site, often see punters walking up hill to site entrance to make calls. There is a large area just as you enter site on left that people use for overnight parking if you arrive late or during night before your booked stay which is worth knowing. All this said it is a lovely site and central for the best beach coastline in Britain IMO.

Cheers

Alan

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Hi Jo-Anne we've just returned from this site had a lovely week.

shower block spotless as per cc sites.

we pitched up on the sea view area, getting awning pegs in was a nightmere as it's an old tin mine.i belive this area can get water logged if rain's heavy.

the bottom grass area is form small vans only.

the hardstandings at bottom of site are quite a walk up to loo block.there is a small grass area next to the dog walk area which as about 3 pitches.

great dog walking area, also great walk to Holywell Bay.

large late arrivals area.

wardens very helpful. fish n chip vans calls twice a week which aren't too bad.a butcher calls 2 or 3 times a week; also strawberry man calls twice a week.

there is a cl at top of drive also and a small private site there too.

will be booking again

ann

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts