Trewan Hall C & CC , St Columb, Cornwall

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Jo-Anne, it's a few years since we've been to Trewan Hall - but we enjoyed it.

From what I can remember there were three pitching areas, I think it was all grass. The pitches were just numbered, tons of space, no probs with a twin axle. We didn't use the facilites but they were as you would expect, clean but basic, although they did have a bathroom with a bath for anyone who wanted to use it.

There was also a reasonable site shop which sold fresh bread etc. and also a covered swimming pool - as I say it a while since we went, it may have changed!

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site

From what I can remember there were three pitching areas, I think it was all grass. The pitches were just numbered, tons of space, no probs with a twin axle. We didn't use the facilites but they were as you would expect, clean but basic, although they did have a bathroom with a bath for anyone who wanted to use it.

There was also a reasonable site shop which sold fresh bread etc. and also a covered swimming pool - as I say it a while since we went, it may have changed!
ok thanks hun x. been on google earth the roads to the site look very narrow lol

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site

I really can't remember what the roads were like, Jo-Anne - I think it must have been 8-9 years ago when we were last there, but we did have a twin axle, and didn't come across any problems. Saying that, we went in June, presumably you will be going in the school holidays = more traffic!!! Best of luck. :O)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts