Truma Combi 6 E UK Warning

May 13, 2018
Visit site
Hi there,
Wondering if anyone has an answer to the following…

Just put our leisure battery back in our van after the winter (it has been trickle charging through the winter in our utility room) and all looked good, everything else seems to be working as it should, although haven't switched any gas on yet, or run any water through the system after being drained for the winter.

However, when the main power switch is set to OFF (no hook-up, just Leisure battery), I get a warning on the Control Panel (W255 H). If I switch the main power switch ON (no hook-up, just Leisure battery), the error goes away. The manual points out the below info.:-

Furnace has no 12 VDC power supply.Ensure 12 VDC power supply.
No connection between the furnace and the control panel.Ensure connection between furnace and control panel.
Control panel cable defective.Contact Truma Service.

I don't recall this error showing previously, so just wondered if anyone else has encountered this error? If so, what was the solution?

Thanks in advance for any pointers ;)

Cheers,
Craig

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
I don't know if your control panels ate like ours but above my door I have two control panels , 1 to the left is for my heating and water and the one to the right is my main board which I switch on and control lights and pump and dimmong etc. Now if I switch my left one on first without the main one it'll come up error codes until you switch the main power on ?!

Craig

May 13, 2018
Visit site
Hi Craig,
We have 2 separate control panels. One beside the door (main power, lights, water pump, battery level) and another beside the sink (heating, water, timer etc).
I got in touch with our local caravan service guy and he confirms, as you have, that the error codes will show until the main power switch is on.
I verified this earlier this morning, and checked that the boiler is all working. I guess we have just never looked at the control panel until after we have switched on the main power.
I really appreciate you taking the time to reply.
Cheers,
Craig

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts