Truma Mover SE spare remote

Sep 14, 2020
Visit site
We have a Truma Mover Se on our used Bailey caravan. It came with a spare remote. Long story bu we tried to reprogramme one of the remotes and now as soon as we try and reset one remote the other one stops working. I assume the unit sends out a new "code" when you do a reset and therefore the other remote loses it's link. How do you get both remotes to work at the same time ?

Sep 14, 2020
Visit site
It cam with a spare, but I figured as we have it we should get it working. I can just picture a rainy windy night and the remote gets dropped and breaks. I really won;t want to then spend 15 minutes finding the instructions, removing the seat and re setting the spare remote.

Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
It cam with a spare, but I figured as we have it we should get it working. I can just picture a rainy windy night and the remote gets dropped and breaks. I really won;t want to then spend 15 minutes finding the instructions, removing the seat and re setting the spare remote.

Or leaving it on the ‘A’ frame and driving off. Returning to find someone had run over it. What idiot does that. 😡

John

JTQ

May 7, 2005
Visit site
You can only have one remote at any time.
You cannot have two at the same time.

Which really makes sense, you don't want other users moving your van if simultaneously powered up.
That is IMO why they do the "handshake" routine when setting up.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts