Truma SDG12 MPPT Solor controler

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
May 30, 2024
Visit site
Sorry, i probably should have seen that!

You have to remove the 4 screws and pull the PSU out of its box. Up inside near the myriad of connectors is a single 10A fuse sat all by itself, I believe its even marked as Solar on the PCB.

I was in there a few weeks ago while i was adding an additional 100W solar panel
Thank you so much for posting this little comment about the Solar fuse. I was driving myself demented trying to figure where this was, and your forum comment was the only lead I could find - nothing in manuals etc..
Highly recommended!

Reactions: littlebasher
Sep 7, 2024
Visit site
hI just wondering if anyone can help we have a truma sdc12 solar panel unit, when we are on hook up the solar panel unit Mpp constantly flashes, no other lights are illuminated is this normal?? if we disconnect from mains Mpp and charge lights up and eventually fully charged so appears to be working as should. just wondering if Mpp should flash if on hook up?????

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
hI just wondering if anyone can help we have a truma sdc12 solar panel unit, when we are on hook up the solar panel unit Mpp constantly flashes, no other lights are illuminated is this normal?? if we disconnect from mains Mpp and charge lights up and eventually fully charged so appears to be working as should. just wondering if Mpp should flash if on hook up?????
On ours the flashing green indicates that the battery is being charged.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
I have no idea what the correct operation is. However ours does exactly the same. When in storage the leisure battery keeps its charge so the thing appears to be working.
I know it is flashing constantly because we have a 2 berth and I can it at night. 😀
Mel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts