Truma uk

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi All (Ian),

Dont know if this will be deleted but have to put a good word in for Truma uk !, as you may have read myself and others have had problems with the heater working on the electric side !, The dealer was a waste of space so contacted truma themselves and they have bent over backwards to help,! They have at one point had the whole fire to test! we have now fitted a remote sensor given free to try to solve the problem and truma have said they will carry on until problem fixed! (Ian have you tried this route?

So WELL DONE TRUMA UK AND THANKYOU !

Tina x

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I think that Truma deserve that "X" Tina

We had to have that remote sensor 3 years ago on our Ace

Lets hope that its not needed again on the Senator when it eventually comes.

Is it a coincidence that spellchecker gives Trauma as the correct spelling for Truma

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Watson(JohnG)

Yes I think reading this forum there is definately a problem going on, Its really inconvenient,but the praise is in the way they are taking responsibility and doing their best to help us, we are not under warranty now so they could be ruthless and tell us to get lost,luckily they havent,lets hope they are on their way to solving this problem.

Tina x

p.s every one gets an x

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
Itb is fairly obvious that none of the dealers can resolve the problem, but if Truma are willing to resolve it on behalf of the dealer then they must be applauded. Obviously they realise that ther is a problem and want to rectify it.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts