try again

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
Was at the parade on Saturday at Coltishall. Clocked the date straight away

Bowled over we were fodd and beverages as much as you wanted all free, pity we ate breaky.

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Was it a good day Smiley?

One of our squadrons disbanded last Friday - all hell was let loose on camp - security really so tight I had to show ID to go OFF camp!! number 1's worn all round, loads of posh nobs here, absolute chaos!! Mind you, my husband looks lovely in his no 1's - all posh like!!

I was pleased I was at work Friday on a late shift though, that damn new eurofighter is so noisy, my living room fire rattles so much I think it's going to fall off the wall!

Lolly x

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site

One of our squadrons disbanded last Friday - all hell was let loose on camp - security really so tight I had to show ID to go OFF camp!! number 1's worn all round, loads of posh nobs here, absolute chaos!! Mind you, my husband looks lovely in his no 1's - all posh like!!

I was pleased I was at work Friday on a late shift though, that damn new eurofighter is so noisy, my living room fire rattles so much I think it's going to fall off the wall!

Lolly x
p.s - has your (I believe) son moved to Wittering yet? if so, what does he think of it there?

Lolly x

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site

Lolly x
Family day ws better. Everyone had to don No1's. They decided to put chairs out 10 minutes before it rained.

But they all looked smart. Son should arrive mid May and D-inlaw in July. He has absolutely nothing to do for 2 weeks until he goes to Cosford.

I saw the eurofighter quite suprised, expected it to be more formidable. Reminds me of the F16.

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site

Lolly x
must admit, the eurofighter handles impressively, just wish it wasn't so noisy!!

Lolly x

Mar 26, 2006
Visit site
Hi Smiley

Where was that picture taken? looks like the new eurofighter at Coningsby!

Lolly x
Lolly, for someone in the junior service(by the sound of things)you should be ashamed of yourself, not being able to tell the difference between the euro-fighter(typhoon) and an old jag. Now if you had mistaken the old jag for a daimler then that i could forgive.

TRENDING THREADS