Tudor Glen Caravan Park- West Wales

Feb 20, 2007
Visit site
We hopefully will be spending 10 days at the site end of July, beginning of August and wonder if anyone has any feedback on the site, facilities etc, and if anything special to see in the vicinity.

May 29, 2007
Visit site
Hello there! Let me tell you your in for a treat! I can,t advise on the site but can tell all about what to see and do!

Your on my stomping ground!

Ok lets start with oakwood park, Aprox 18miles away wales largest theme park and a great day out for all the family. You also have the crystal maze wich is good fun as you go around in groups to do all the tasks. You also have folly farm which is really great if you have young children, and the teenages and grown ups will love rittick valley buggies. If thats not your thing and you want some culture. you have an amazeing array of 10th and 11th centry norman churches. Also you have Pembroke castle which was the home of the Tudors, with good all Henery being born in the south tower. Then you have manorbier church and castle, both feature in the film "I captured the castle".

Also you have Carew Castle which is said to be haunted.

If thats not your thing and your into nature and walks you have miles and miles of some of the finest costal views, walks and beaches in the country many of them blue flag. You also have Tenby harbour and the very picture perfect Saunderfoot harbour which are both steeped in history .

One thing i will add, it is very exspensive at this time of year as the towns of Saundersfoot and Tenby are tourist traps, if you eat out, look for where the locals eat as its nornally cheaper and the food is far better.

I hope this helps,

Regards Diane

Apr 23, 2007
Visit site
Hello there! Let me tell you your in for a treat! I can,t advise on the site but can tell all about what to see and do!

Your on my stomping ground!

Ok lets start with oakwood park, Aprox 18miles away wales largest theme park and a great day out for all the family. You also have the crystal maze wich is good fun as you go around in groups to do all the tasks. You also have folly farm which is really great if you have young children, and the teenages and grown ups will love rittick valley buggies. If thats not your thing and you want some culture. you have an amazeing array of 10th and 11th centry norman churches. Also you have Pembroke castle which was the home of the Tudors, with good all Henery being born in the south tower. Then you have manorbier church and castle, both feature in the film "I captured the castle".

Also you have Carew Castle which is said to be haunted.

If thats not your thing and your into nature and walks you have miles and miles of some of the finest costal views, walks and beaches in the country many of them blue flag. You also have Tenby harbour and the very picture perfect Saunderfoot harbour which are both steeped in history .

One thing i will add, it is very exspensive at this time of year as the towns of Saundersfoot and Tenby are tourist traps, if you eat out, look for where the locals eat as its nornally cheaper and the food is far better.

I hope this helps,

Regards Diane
We regularly holiday in the Tenby area as we only have to travel from Cardiff, this August we've booked Noble Court in Narberth and Rowston in New Hedges.

I'm interested in your reply Diane recommending to eat where the locals eat, I know a lot of the pubs/restaurants in the area but any tips on real "locals" ?

Jeff

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts