TV ANTENNA SWIFT CHALLENGER 2015

Jul 8, 2020
Visit site
Hi all,

Picked up my van today and had a play around, my question is are these standarc antennas any good ? I couldn't get a single station sitting on my drive, does the signal booster have a separate on off switch or does it come on when all 240 is connected.any ideas?

Cheers πŸ‘πŸ‘

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Hi all,

Picked up my van today and had a play around, my question is are these standarc antennas any good ? I couldn't get a single station sitting on my drive, does the signal booster have a separate on off switch or does it come on when all 240 is connected.any ideas?

Cheers πŸ‘πŸ‘

My aerial has a small inset switch on its booster unit in the wardrobe. A blue led light comes on when powered up.

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
It depends what aerial is fitted.
If it is the one shaped like a flying saucer with a spike on the top it is good in strong signal areas, but has limitations.

If it is the one that is triangular in shape and has a pole inside which raises it, then that is a better aerial as you direct to the nearest transmitter.

Both have a booster and must be switched on to work, and they are 12v so no need for mans power to operate them.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts