TV series for caravans/camping???????

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone else agree it's about time one of the TV channels commissioned a series for all of us carravanners?

I know of only 2 made in the past but as caravans and camping in general is more popular than ever then I for one would love a series covering topics such as:

General safety, good/bad sites, servicing, accessories etc the list is endless.

Maybe if some producer reads this and is into caravanning as much as we all are we could get lucky as, now that the season is almost with us,I think of nothing else than the great outdoors and all of the planned trips away. What do you think?

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
If you go on the website that Rab put up you can see videos. If you join the forum you can also enter the competitions as well.

Les

JTQ

May 7, 2005
Visit site
If that was on "main stream TV" it could well lead to even more CC members and even greater difficulty to get a booking :)

In some ways I would rather continue to be thought of as "odd" for caravanning, than for "Joe Public" on mass to enthuse and embrace the past time.

The Caravan Channel tucked away discretely as it is on FreesatT 204, & SkyT is probably just right; available for those keen enough to know.

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
The problem is that we have a population of over 60 million therefore catering for .5 million or 1/2% of the population is not worth the effort.

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the links Guys - just like having some new toys to play with!

To Bedford George - No crossroads couldn't have been further from my mind but thanks for the memory jogger. I used to have a real crush on 'Miss Diane' and you brought it all flooding back - although she probably looks more like Amy Turtle these days!

Jul 11, 2006
Visit site
Careful which websites you mention, I recently had a post removed for mentioning one of these, but perhaps its just a case of double standards !!.

Jun 12, 2007
Visit site
If the main stram caravan Channels are not interested then its up to ourselves to promote the life style. Freedom North East 2000 Caravan Club www.fne2000cc.co.uk have started to use available technology to promote the club, and have started to produce a monthly edition showcasing future rallies and highlighting recent events in the club. Possibly the first club to do so, Have a look at www.youtube.com/fne2000cc

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
I just watched tonights episode on the caravan channel and it was showing you a pegasus being constructed, quite impressive and strong looking, i wonder in an accident if they would stay together unlike conventional ones with break into pieces.

Rab

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts