Twin Axel Caravan Mover

Jun 20, 2017
Visit site
Hi,
I’m looking at investing in a caravan mover. I have a twin axel Quattro FB, any suggestions as to the best one to go for, best place to buy from and anything else I should/need to consider will be gratefully received. Many thanks.
Nic

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
I think if you can afford one - get one ! They're well worth the money . We would argue and shout just on trying to get it lined up with the white marker peg on sites but since getting ours on , my wife just walkd off with the kids for wander , then i postion it with the mover and is set up when she comes back ! no arguments ever since. B)

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Craigyoung said:
I think if you can afford one - get one ! They're well worth the money . We would argue and shout just on trying to get it lined up with the white marker peg on sites but since getting ours on , my wife just walkd off with the kids for wander , then i postion it with the mover and is set up when she comes back ! no arguments ever since. B)

And with less wear and tear on the clutch too. Assuming it’s manual that is.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Having had three different makes we have found very little difference in the makes. I would go for auto actuation though whatever you choose.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts