Twin axle motor mover

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hello everyone need a little advice. Want to buy a new motor mover for my twin axle caravan. got to stick within a budget and come down to 2, which are Power touch evo which has 2 motors and 5 years parts and labour warranty or a endro which has 4 motors and 5 years parts warranty. Just need to know if any one has any one of these on their caravans and some feedback please.
Thanks
Darren

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
If you need the mover for tight corners etc and you can manage the additional weight then you will be better going for the 4 motor version. I have a 2 motor version Enduro on my TA and while it works it is slow and the turning circle is quite big plus there is some slippage when going up an incline in the wet. On reflection I would have probably been better off getting a four motor version instead of the two but at the time I was trying to save a few bob.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
My "Powrtouch Twin" moves the Wyoming very well although the turning performance is nothing like a single axle. I could have gone for the AWD but didn't think at the time the extra dead weight was worth it , never mind the extra cost.
So for the last four years I've managed very well with two wheel drive and never been let down.
I've a couple of things go wrong and Powrtouch have either sent me the replacement part by return of post or sent their engineer out. One of the best guarantee performances I have ever experienced.

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi Darren, as I've mentioned on here before if you contact Powertouch direct they do a reconditioned mover at a very reduced price the only down side is the guarentee is 3 not 5 years, I had a heavy duty mover fitted with the cross actuator thrown in for free for £650, normal price was nearer a grand, worth considering, engineer who fitted mine said he thought what I had was brand new as no sign it had ever been used at all, reckoned often they are not ones that have gone wrong but that something found faulty at time of fitting so never actually got on a van but returned and then fixed and sold as recon kit, mines been faultless in the 3 yrs I've had it.

BP

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
I can believe that!!
We had a brand new powertouch fitted to our brand new van... we only used the van 4 times then following a visit to the NEC decided to upgrade to a new twin axle. i contacted powertouch who charged me the difference for the AWD
the fitter then came and took the mover off my old van. he then returned a week latter and fitted a brand new AWD mover and took the old one away.... i have often wondered what happened to it... obviously sold as reconditioned after being used 4 times... Bargin!!!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts