Ty Mawr in Wales

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi, we are of to park resorts in ty mawr and we have payed £68 for a week for 5 in a touring van at the end of march but we have heard bad things about the touring fields... has any one been there and can help with this. many thx...

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Gary, been there lots of times, lovely site, plenty for the children to do. Don't park near the road though, as its very noisy. Met some nice people there, but last time we went,there was some pretty horrible people there, you know the type, loud music all day and most of the night and swearing all the time. hope I haven't put you off. let us know how you get on, maureen

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Gary we were at Ty Mawr in September and it was fine. Bit we were on there were a lot of vans that had obviously been there all season. Felt the grass could have done with a cut, apart from that it was okay.

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
Hi, been there a lot over the years. I can recommend that you phone them and ask to be located on the "warren" field and not "the meadows". The facilities and pitches are much better on the warren. We've booked for july but made sure that we are on there. Hope this helps, Michelle

G

hi Gary we are also going up to ty mawr this easter after some

of the comments i have read i just wonder if i have booked the

right site .

can anybody tell me what the entertainment is like there.

Mar 16, 2005
Visit site
Hi Fred, it's not bad if you've got chldren, they have the sparky club, there are 2 club rooms and a pub. There is a good all weather sports area and a decent swimming pool. Like I said in the other message, the only drawback is if you get onto the meadows, instead of the warren, as they have portaloo type showers/toilets,(have heard that they may be building some permanant ones though???) whereas the warren has traditional toilet blocks. The pitches are better quality as well. The entertainment is the reason we are going back, and also as it works out cheaper than a haven site for us. Hope that this helps, Michelle.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts