Tyron Bands

Apr 5, 2005
Visit site
There was some chat about Tyron Bands in November, I think. I tried to get them locally and tried the Hi Q tyre group as someone had done. The best price I can get locally (Bristol) is £110 a pair fitted. This is from a caravan dealer.

Anybody got any better price?

Thanks

Alan

Apr 5, 2005
Visit site
Alan, their web site www.tyron.com has a list of approved fitters including HiQ Tyreservice and ATS.
Thanks, Ray,

I tried to log on to the Tyron website in November but it required a log-on name. Now it's fine. I tried the Hi Q in Bristol in November and they would fit the bands if I brought them in! The best price I got was at Highbridge Caravans at

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Folks

I have posted before the prices I paid for the Tyron bands for my Avondale Landranger (twin-axle) at Tyrecare of St Helens in April 2004. The rices, I have the invoice in front of me, were

5 (incl spare wh) fitted Tyron bands @

Dec 12, 2005
Visit site
Hi Folks

I have posted before the prices I paid for the Tyron bands for my Avondale Landranger (twin-axle) at Tyrecare of St Helens in April 2004. The rices, I have the invoice in front of me, were

Dec 12, 2005
Visit site
Hi Folks

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi

I understand what you mean Tankie about discount for loyalty but on the other hand Tyrecare St Helens have never been exceptionally cheap for tyres, despite my longstanding customer loyalty - just good, reliable service at a fair price. I should, have, also mentioned that I had the tyres changed at the same time so they did not have to remove the tyres twice.

My bands did, however, only work out at under

Apr 5, 2005
Visit site
Hi

I understand what you mean Tankie about discount for loyalty but on the other hand Tyrecare St Helens have never been exceptionally cheap for tyres, despite my longstanding customer loyalty - just good, reliable service at a fair price. I should, have, also mentioned that I had the tyres changed at the same time so they did not have to remove the tyres twice.

My bands did, however, only work out at under

G

I had 2 tyrons fitted to my van including care kit at Barron in Culcheth for

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Can anyone tell me if Tyron bands can be fitted to alloy wheels.
as regards alloy wheels it is not a problem I have them fitted to my swift alloys . Local dealer special swifts all have alloys & dealer fit tyrons supplied . Happy camping Swiftman

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts